Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals
Army Counseling Software - Include over 250 Army Counseling Examples

How can I provide OCIE to a civilian employee. Safety Officer needs equipment to do his job?

How can I provide OCIE to a civilian employee. Safety Officer assigned to the BDE Cdr need civilian to be issued with OCIE

Battlefield Deception Guide - From Alexander the Great to Norman Schwarzkopf

I am not a supply guru but I recall the commander typing up a memorandum authorizing our DA Civilians and Contractors to have OCIE because it was a mission requirement.  Then these documents would be taken to CIF and they would issue the equipment required based on the contents of the memo. I have attached an SOP that seems to indicate the same thing. You might also want to check with your local CIF and/or S-4.

Did you find this information useful?  We appreciate your feedback!




Follow us and never miss a post!

Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

You might be interested in…

The Mentor - A Comprehensive Guide to Army Counseling and Leadership

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.