Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals
Master Army Promotions Boards - App for iOS

How do I account for my rated time if I do not get an evaluation report?

I made E-5 on May 1st. Then went to schools for a total of 3 weeks during the month of May. I PCS in mid July. Since I was not rated for a minimum of 90 days, Should I get a memo stating that I was not rated or will my new unit do an extended annual NCOER? What should I do? (I'm ARMY, ACTIVE)

Battlefield Deception Guide - From Alexander the Great to Norman Schwarzkopf

If the schools issued a 1059 your time is accounted for on this form.

Otherwise the time will most likely  be counted as non rated time.  You could request a memo from your rater and senior rater and provide a copy to your new rating chain if you desire.


Follow us and never miss a post!

Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

You might be interested in…

Award Quick: Army Award Writing Software

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.