Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals
Wear it Right! Army Uniform Guide

I can’t find my DA FORM 348. What can I do?

Top... Im in a unit that dosent have my DA348... it has been some time since i have actually need my DA 348. Now that i need it where on gods great earth can i find it

Get Tabbed - How to Graduated Army Ranger School

Typically the 348 is maintained by the motor pool. Odds are when you departed a unit you may have forgot to get it from the motor pool.  You can check with your old motor pool otherwise you will have to take the test again, the 40 hour driving block, and be road-tested on all military vehicles.

Hope that helps!

Did you find this useful?  I appreciate your feedback!


Follow us and never miss a post!

Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

You might be interested in…

Army Counseling Software - Include over 250 Army Counseling Examples

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.