This response is provided based on the information you shared and should not be used as the sole source for making a decision. You should seek guidance from the chain of command, IG, JAG or other certified agencies before making any decisions. How you chose to use this information is totally up to you and is your sole responsibility.
Typically, no further action is required unless there is a specific reason like the Soldier requests to see the next level leader. Simply file the counseling statement according to unit SOP.
Check out the following videos on our YouTube Channel: Mentor Military that deal with disagreeing.
1. How to fill out a DA FORM 4856: https://youtu.be/1goM7ShvPPA
2. Army Counseling Mistakes: https://youtu.be/Zittv16xcfU
3. Selecting Agree on a Counseling Statement: https://youtu.be/kbkAPieweN8
4. How to tell your side of the story on a counseling statement: https://youtu.be/N1Jzxj25nmE
5. My leader refuses to let me disagree: https://youtu.be/8_D7Jc2RyEg
HOPE THIS HELPS
TOP aka WORF
CHECKOUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL: Mentor Military https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0IXu7SmA2wLoPrNAUfSZA
YOUTUBE: Mentor Military https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj0IXu7SmA2wLoPrNAUfSZA