Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals
Master Army Promotions Boards - App for iOS

Can I add an international Bachelor degree to my ERB?

Can I add an international Bachelor degree that is accredited by NACES in the US to my ERB.

Get Tabbed - How to Graduated Army Ranger School

Yes it’s possible as long as the college is listed in eMILPO. If it’s not listed, your S1 will have to contact eMILPO and submit a trouble ticket in order to get the college added into the system.

Did you find this information useful? We appreciate your feedback!


Follow us and never miss a post!

Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

You might be interested in…

Company Command: The Bottom Line - Army Leadership Guide

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.