This is Do I Need a Will? Questions and Answers Legal Brief. Questions answered are as follows:
- What is a last will and testament?
- Can my last will and testament be changed?
- What is my legal residence?
- To whom should I leave my estate?
- May a person dispose of his property in any way?
- Should I name a guardian for my children in my will?
- What is an executor/personal representative?
- What if I still have questions regarding my will?
- How long is a will valid?
- How large an estate is necessary to justify a will?
- What happens if I don’t make a will?
- What happens to property held in the names of both husband and wife?
- Is a life insurance program a substitute for a will?
NOTE: This document is in PDF format