Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals


Here is a list of everything we have published about PCS

If a Soldier is under investigation and is flagged can they PCS?

Can a Soldier PCS if under investigation?.. Read the Answer»

Before You Sign That Car Contract… Questions and Answers Legal Brief

This is a Before You Sign That Car Contract… Questions and Answers Legal Brief. Consider these questions and answers to help you determine your options, rights, and responsibilities in purchasing or leasing a new or used vehicle. The questions answered …Read More

Article by

Can I be forced to PCS while on a medical recovery profile for surgery?

I recently underwent knee surgery and was put on assignment. I received my profile that limits me from deploying so I can recover from surgery. Can my unit force me to PCS to my next unit that is a deployable unit even though I have non deploying profile?.. Read the Answer»

Infantry Division Awards SOP Memorandum

This is an Infantry Division Awards SOP Memorandum.  It can be use as an example of how to write an Infantry Division Awards SOP Memorandum.  It also contains examples of how to fill out the recommendation for award DA FORM …Read More

Article by

Awards Standard Operating Procedures Memorandum

This is an awards standard operating procedures memorandum.  It can be used as an example of how to write an awards standard operating procedures memorandum. All leader should be dedicated to ensuring that all soldiers, noncommissioned officers, and officers who …Read More

Article by

How can I consolidate my dual military family to a single location?

I am one half of a dual military marriage. I PCS'd right before my wife and I got married. She is currently located at a different post. We just found out that she is pregnant and her command is tracking it as well. Can I submit an application for compassionate reassignment? How can we get stationed together if I just PCS'd? I have only been at my new post for about a month. We both have exactly 2 years and 1 month left on our contracts... Read the Answer»

Staff Duty NCO (SDNCO) Leave Procedures SOP

This SOP gives procedures for signing a soldier in/out on leave, noting that Soldiers Pcsing, retirement leave, trans leave:  (The soldier must physically sign out of the unit) sign the Soldier out with DA Form 31. The Soldier must fill out …Read More

Article by

Staff Duty NCO Instructions for Completing DA Form 647 – Personnel Register SOP

This is a Staff Duty NCO Instructions for Completing DA Form 647 Personnel Register SOP. Instructions are given on how to complete DA Form 647 Personnel Register. Upon receipt of notification form personnel requesting to sign IN/OUT on leave (PCS, …Read More

Article by

How can a Soldier transfer to another unit?

My husband and I moved to a new duty station a few months ago, but the communications skills are horrible, nothing gets taken care of, and he didn't even have enough time to in-process. My husband is miserable. It is getting worse by the day and I'm worried about him getting depressed and in trouble. Is there any way to file for a reassignment to a different unit?.. Read the Answer»

AR 614-30 Overseas Service

This regulation provides policy and guidance on: a. Eligibility and selection criteria for overseas service in a permanent change of station status under routine conditions as well as contingency operations and deployments. b. Establishment of tour lengths for overseas areas. …Read More

Article by

AR 614-100 Officer Assignment Policies, Details, and Transfers

This regulation: a.  Establishes policies and procedures for the reassignment of  commissioned and warrant officers between commands or units of the Army. Procedures are established for processing requests for reassignment and restrictions are imposed on permanent changes of station of …Read More

Article by

AR 600-8-101 Personnel Processing (In-, Out-, Soldier Readiness, Mobilization, and Deployment Processing)

This regulation prescribes the military personnel processing requirements for in-processing; the Soldier Readiness Program and mobilization; out-processing for permanent changes of station, transition, extended temporary duty (90 or more days), individual temporary changes of station, and unit deployments (including Overseas …Read More

Article by