Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals
Army Uniform Tool

How do I document or submit a Soldeir for a MILITARY OUTSTANDING VOLUNTEER SERVICE MEDAL?

How do I document my volunteer time.

The Evaluator - Army Evaluation & Counseling Guide

Have the individual overseeing your volunteer hours document the time with a memorandum of record and submit this information to the appropriate commander along with the attached recommendation.

Please see the attached document.  Remember all forms, classes, etc are Free in the Armsroom


Did you find this information useful? I appreciate your feedback!


Follow us and never miss a post!

Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

You might be interested in…

Master Army Promotions Boards - App for iOS

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.