Not all resident courses can be entered onto the ERB and not all courses that can be entered onto the ERB count towards promotion points. The Military Transition Tream training for example can be entered onto the ERB, but does not count towards points. Only courses with course codes can be entered onto the ERB. Attached is a list of resident courses, the far right column of the eligibility list will tell you if they are valid for points or not.
To ensure you are looking at the correct course, please find your course on the Course Code List first, then check for promotion point eligibility on the Course Promotion Point Eligibility roster.
THE COURSES LISTED BELOW (1-17) HAVE A “N” IN THE ATTACHED LIST AS THEY ARE NOT AUTHORIZED 4 POINTS PER WEEK, BUT ARE WORTH 10 POINTS TOTAL.
(1) The Army Maintenance Management System Clerk Course
(2) Prescribed Load List Clerk Course
(3) Motor Pool Operations/Management Course.
(4) Generator Operator Course
(5) Fuel Handlers Course
(6) Basic Welding Course
(7) Forklift Operator Course
(8) Bus Driver Course
(9) Unit Supply Clerk Course
(10) Unit Supply Operations/Management Course
(11) Unit Armorer Course
(12) CBRN Defense Course
(13) Unit Postal Clerk Course
(14) Disk Operating System Course
(15) Word Processing Course
(16) Database Management Course
(17) Unit Level Logistics System Course