Q&a | AskTOP.net - Leader Development for Army Professionals
Visit MentorMilitary.com

If I Initially Appealed my Article 15, Can I Withdraw my Appeal?

If I Initially Appealed my Article 15, Can I Withdraw my Appeal?

Wear it Right! Army Uniform Tool


As long as the appellate authority has not decided on your appeal, you may withdraw it. Normally the local JAG will have you sign a memorandum of record stating that you voluntarily withdrew your appeal.

posted on 09/19/2017 under Q&A
Mark is a Retired Command Sergeant Major with 26 years of military leadership experience. He held 3 military occupational specialties (Field Artillery, Nuclear Weapons Tech, and Ammunition Ordnance). Mark is one of the leading military authors in the fields of leadership, counseling, and training.

Disclaimer: Though all content posted on AskTOP.net is reviewed by our qualified subject matter experts, you should not make decisions based solely on the information contained in this post. Use information from multiple sources when making important professional decisions. This is not an official government website.

You might be interested in…

Wear it Right! Army Uniform Guide

Leave a Comment

We will never publish or sell your email address, nor will we ever send you information you have not requested.