Human Resource Command (HRC)
The best place I can point you to is the Human Resource command website.
- Once on the HRC site select my records This will require either an AKO email address and password or a DS LOGON user name and password. I believe you can create a DSLOGON if you don’t have one on the next screen.
- Then select Reserve/Retiree/Veteran Records. It will bring up all your records.
- Then click on documents and all of your DD form 214’s should be listed.
- You can then add up all of your time in Army service by using these documents.
- If you have your discharge documents from each service you can add up the total time using those documents.