Leaders, can add to standards but their standards must be fair and reasonable and not designed to place unnecessary hardship on the Soldier.
Is this a battle you really want to fight? If so put your ducks in a row. Consider the following:
- Do your homework
- Research the regulations and the barracks SOP
- Speak professionally, directly and factually to the leader
- If that does not work take it up the chain.
- Follow up:
- Does the Leader change how the treat you?
- If so you need to also consider how you will respond to this issue
Please like us